July 5, 2006

And I Caved!!!

So I have always been one of the people who asks, "Why blog? What is the point?" And now...I have officially caved thanks to my great friends Donny and Kendra Vaughn!!! I must confess that until I got hooked by reading their updates, and even updates for people that they know who blog, I am now officially convinved that I too NEED a blog!!!

So...here it is...the Church Lady Blog...all here for me to share what's up in my world and let you in on the fun little thing that is my life!

Stay tuned for the updates...they will be coming soon!

In the meantime, you can check out theblog that got me to cave at http://www.smoothjohnny.blogspot.com. I promise you two things: one you will meet an amazing family with adorable boys, and two you will want to blog after you read through the smoothjohnny site!

Cheers,
Traci

3 comments:

Kendra said...

Congratulations, Church lady! Glad to have you in the ranks of the blogging world . . .it's addicting, huh?? Sure do appreciate you!

Donny - MarketingTwin #2 said...

Welcome Church Lady!! It's glad to have one of the best baby-sitter/friend in the world to our whole family. Can't wait to see where this site goes. I can't believe I've been at this for 2 years!! Be careful, like Kendra said, it's addicting.

For those reading, check out these sites too:

http://rkvaughn.blogspot.com/
http://brandonscottthomas.blogspot.com/

-donny-

Donny - MarketingTwin #2 said...

Traci,

I added your blog to my list of other blog links!! You are getting some blog love from Smooth Johnny!!!

I labeled it as our boys favorite "neighbor" since they always refer to your Mom's house as Ms. Traci's house !!! HA