July 16, 2006

Pop Quiz!


So I love the Texas Rangers and one afternoon on the way to root for the home team, my buddy Lindsay and my hubby Cory and I encountered this unique woman. So here is the question: what in the heck are those things she is wearing?? No, they are not roller blades...and I must confess that not having seen them in action you might not see as much humor in this as we did, but trust me...this woman bouncing down Collins at 5 o'clock was cracking us up. We have a montage of pictures devoted solely to her....ah good times that just make you giggle!!!

So, again I ask, what are those things? And where can I get a pair???

Let me know,
Church Lady

PS: this was my experimental picture posting...yay!

2 comments:

Donny - MarketingTwin #2 said...

Good to see some updates. I've seen those "bouncy shoes" somewhere (might have been on Seinfeld though!!!). Never seen them "in action" though - think that would have been a funny thing too. Nice job on the picture. Very nice. I like yours because it puts the borders around them - mine doesn't - boring!!! Keep the habit going!!

Kendra said...

Bouncy shoes - I think that would make me feel lighter and kind of like one of those cool floor mats at the gymnastics center feels when you walk on it! Like you are springy, coordinated, and able to move your body oh so easily! Let me know if you find any - might need some myself.