August 9, 2006

Today was....

A great day!! I just wanted to share with everyone that today was a great day...and let me tell you why: I didn't have to work today really at all, instead I played with three really cute boys and I hung out with my friend Lindsay. I spent some time just hanging out, and then I spent the evening with my husband. We even went to see a movie! It turned out to be one of those days where I just felt blessed to just "be." Great friends, great fun, great husband, great life. Thank God for all of it!!!

So, here are some shots of the great boys and the great friend Lindz...for pictures of the great hubs...well scroll down and check out the hottie in the sunset photo!!!!





Tyler!!! Colby!!! Traci & Brady!!! Lindz!!!

Blessings,
The Church Lady

4 comments:

Kendra said...

Aw - sweet pictures. It's fun and surprising to check someone's blog and see your children on it!! They sure have had fun with you and Lindsey this summer.

Donny - MarketingTwin #2 said...

The boys sure love you guys too. Fun to see the pics and know that you had a great time with them.

Kendra said...

By the way, tell LindsAY that I looked back and noticed that I misspelled her name. oops. I'll remember that one now.

Monica said...

You are right, you did spend your day with some great boys. I love the serious picture of Colby. That is funny. So glad you kept Colby and Brady so Tyler could be taken to school properly. I am so glad they have someone like you who loves them so much and takes care of them while Kendra is at work. You are the best Tracie. Also, GREAT slide you brought over. I tried it out the other day and it was reallly fun. I just hope the neighbors were not watching.