August 7, 2006

Views from our Cruise!!!

These are pictures from our first two days of the cruise. We boarded in Galveston and then had two full days at sea before we visited our first Port of Call: Ocho Rios, Jamaica. We enjoyed our time on board for the couple of days...and then I really liked visiting the different places. Keep checking for picture updates! I have about 400...but thankfully I am only going to put 30 or so on the blog!!!


Here we go...boarding the ship! Cory, Colleen & Johnny, and Charlie& Brenda (and me) make our way onto the Rhapsody of the Seas. Our ship really was pretty.


I am ready for a Titanic episode!!! Ha!! I really had a blast at our Mandatory Muster Drill!!! Seriously...is that little water activated beacon and whistle really gonna make the difference???


Cory and his dad (Charlie) chillin' as we head out from Galveston. It was pretty amazing to be that high up! The Sail Away Party was on Deck 10.


I went to an Adults Only Art Class on Monday. That's me with the "Beckster" from England. She was part of the Cruise Director's Staff. I colored a really pretty picture with oil pastel crayons or something. It was fun times!


The first night of the cruise was 70s night...none of us knew that, but Matt from Canada sure was ready to party!


Here is a nice shot of Cory and me looking all spiffy. We are dancing at the Captain's Gala. Ooooo la la!!!


Colleen was highly amused by the Cartier cologne for men. Indeed her amusement was somewhat valid as she pondered about the necessity for the shape of this particular men's cologne bottle. Hmmm....

1 comment:

Kendra said...

Fun to see the pics! Thanks for sharing - see you in a little bit (bored at work since hardly anyone has come this morning!!)