October 8, 2006

Detox Update...

Hello all...just thought I would quickly interrupt the new baby posts for an update on my detox experience. So far so good. It actually was really rough the first two days because I started on Thursday and then have spent most of my time at the hospital, so making shakes and stuff has not been all that easy. However, today is day four and I weighed this morning and have lost 8 pounds already! AMAZING!! It really isn't so bad just eating the fruits and veggies, and I feel really good and am very excited to be making some changes. The hardest part for me is taking the pills. They kind of make me gag a bit...oh well!

So that's the update for now. I promise to have more baby pictures posted this evening! My little cutie niece is 3 days old today!

Happy day,
Churchie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey little sister and bro-in-law. We love the pictures of Miss Riley and can't wait to suck her cheeks off! I can hardly believe that we will be there to visit in just days. I can't wait to see everyone. We thought that we would see you both here for a visit, it is prime 4-wheelin time, nice and muddy and cool. The leaves are beautiful colors and there is plenty of room at the camp for you. I will try to keep in touch, I love your site. Talk soon. Give Riley lots of kisses from her family in N.Y. and tell her we will see her soon. Love you- Kelli