October 9, 2006

It's been two years!

Today is our second anniversary! Since I have the even years and Cory has the odd years, it was my turn to plan the festivities for this year, and so I did. However, Miss Riley came along and we decided to save our celebrations for another weekend. We have spent some time this weekend just hanging out together and sharing in some of our favorite times together, and that has been really nice.

After just two years, I make no claims at being a marriage expert, but I do know that I have a really amazing husband and that makes for a really amazing marriage. I treasure all of the times we have together and I love that we can just laugh and be silly through the crappy times and the good times.

Here's to great things,
Traci

3 comments:

Martini said...

That is so sweet. And I love the even/odd year thing... Congratulations!

Kendra said...

I should have told you "Happy Anniversary" today when you came over! I thought about it yesterday, but then didn't mention in today. We sure are blessed by your marriage. Thanks for blessing everyone in our family in so many ways!

Donny - MarketingTwin #2 said...

Happy Anniversary a few days late as well!!! I remember that day very well. I was very nervous about Tyler playing ring bearer. Still funny that he stayed up on stage for as long as he did. Tribute to Cory and how comfortable Tyler was with him. Love you guys!