October 26, 2006

Leavin' on a Jet Plane...

So if things go well I will be taking off tonight for Chicago! Charlie (my father-in-law) is retired from American Airlines and he offered me a pass so I can fly for a little less money!!! He rocks and is an absolute hoot to be around, so for those of you who haven't had the pleasure of meeting this guy, next time you're around...you must hang out at his humble abode in Hurst. It's an experience I promise you will love!

Anyway, so I am going to Chicago this weekend to visit my friend Atkinson (aka Cory the Girl). We are going to chill out, catch up, and take in an Indigo Girls concert! Woo hoo...all right ya'll...good singin'!!

So, I will have pics and posts of the trip when I get back, and I will also finish posting about the awesome weekend with my sister and her kiddos from last weekend!

Until then, stay safe, silly, and sassy...
Church Lady

1 comment:

Kendra said...

I was just curious to find out if you made it there or not! Donny had said it was looking iffy Thursday afternoon with airline availability . . hope you did!! I'm ready for more posts!! he!