November 29, 2006

Turkey Day!

This year we celebrated Thanksgiving Day at my brother's house in Frisco. Cory, me, and my mom headed over around noon to kick off the festivities, do a little cooking, and enjoy Turkey Day. My friend Atkinson was in town from Chicago and we got to spend some time with her over the Thanksgiving weekend, so that was awesome.

Here are the pics from our feast and a shot of Atkinson with my guitar...she did play it later on for us, and it was nice times.

Here are the pics from Riley's First Turkey Day and our nice family time....


Hope your Turkey Day was as fun as ours...

Aunt Church Lady

1 comment:

Donny - MarketingTwin #2 said...

Sorry it's been so long since I've been back Church Lady. Love the Thanksgiving pics. Ain't it fun being an Aunt!!!! You are probably one of the best.