February 15, 2007

It's Official!

I am doing it!!! My prayers have been answered and God has provided me with a solid answer. I am taking on the 3 Day this year! Woo hoo!

I began training for the race this week, but was still uncertain whether I was going to participate, but today I am making the commitment. My long time friend (and almost daughter!!) Loren is going to join me in the adventure...so look out everyone...we are hittin' the pavement and gearing up for the race!

I will be posting my information soon about where you can go to check our progress and donate to the wonderful cause...a cure for breast cancer.

Yay! I love it when prayers are answered just out of the blue and when the answer is totally not exactly what you were expecting or even thinking....God is great!

Walking on,
Church Lady

No comments: