April 9, 2007

Let's Go Rangers!!!

Ahhh....isn't that sign refreshing!!!?? Finally, the Ballpark name has been restored...bye bye Ameriquest, hello Ballpark!!! How great is it that the signs are posted for Opening Weekend? Well, in my opinion, it's absolute greatness. The boys of summer are back, and we were there to welcome them! The Rangers home opener was this weekend, and I couldn't have been more excited to go. Oh there are many reasons: baseball is back and that is beautiful, the opener was the Rangers and the BoSox...my two favorite teams, and well...its just baseball time which equals a lot of fun for me and my crew. Ahhhhh...life is good.

Me and Lindz froze our butts off for Opening Night! As you can see below, the high temperature for our evening of baseball was a balmy 37 degrees...brrrrrrr!


Our boy Hank had a good night...a few nice plays, a few decent hits, and as always, a very nice physique!!! Glad to see you Hanky!

The Rangers picked Sammy Sosa up this season, which is pretty cool...I mean it's good for building a fan base, but me, I'm loyal to my Rangers without the big names. As a cool side note, I snapped this picture to capture Sosa as a Ranger and to catch a nice shot of Jason Varitek, the BoSox catcher, who is also a Crew Favorite (there are more pictures of Varitek waiting for you Fuzzer!!!)!! Lucky for me, Sosa smashed it out of the park on this pitch!

It was a beautiful series of baseball moments on Saturday night. We had some ballpark fare and savored the sights and sounds of the game...and eagerly looked at the schedule to plan for our next series of games to attend.

Let's go Rangers!!! Your loyal fans are back.
Church Lady

No comments: