April 24, 2007

Riley!!!!

Well, since the Stars made it to game 6, I got to hang out with Riley for a few hours on Saturday. She was in a great mood and had lots of laughs, smiles, and snuggles for Aunt Traci and Uncle Cory. It was a fun time!

We started the evening out with some play time on the floor...Riley has the infamous Fisher Price stacking rings, and she was very excited to remove all the rings and play with the post. Fun times.

Apparently this is Riley telling her Aunt Traci to ask permission before taking photographs. Oops!!!

Yummy!!! I love my home-made acorn squash...it's my favorite!

Know what else is my favorite??? Uncle Cory letting me suck my thumb AND have my blankie that I'm pretty sure is supposed to stay in my bed!

I think Riley likes it when Aunt Traci and Uncle Cory come over!!!! We really had a great evening with Riley...I can't wait until the next time we get to kick the parents out and have some fun!

Aunt Traci

1 comment:

Kendra said...

She's getting so big!!! I love the bear blanket one with thumb in mouth, too. When do I get to meet the little punkin'???