July 28, 2007

WW Week 2...

Well, it's almost time to go and weigh in for week 3, so I figured I better update my success from week 2!! At my meeting last Monday night, we talked about self image and how you are not your weight...and your weight is not the sum of you. It was pretty nice and my little counselor inside was pleased because the main message of the meeting was to have positive self talk and to use it to keep you on track.

Now for the good stuff: I lost another 3.2 pounds so I got my 5 pound star...and my grand total for the two weeks is 5.8. Not bad at all!!! I will post about this Monday's meeting after I get home. Hopefully I will have another nice loss to report...but this week has been a little bumpy, so we'll see.

Thanks for reading...and check out my 3 Day Blog for training update!

Church Lady

No comments: