September 4, 2007

My Short Summer Vacation...

Well I have been a blog slacker lately simply because I have been insanely busy with finishing up Summer Camp (it was a huge success!) and starting up the school year (it's still pretty chaotic!!) but I am back now and wanted to share some pictures from my little vacation to Colorado between the end of camp and the beginning of school. Enjoy!!!

This is a great shot looking up from the Arkansas River back towards the cabin that my brother has and so graciously let Cory and me enjoy for a few days.



The three shots above are from a little drive that we took. We visited Monarch Pass and then stopped at this beautiful secluded little park with a great bridge and beautiful views.

Cory and I hiked up to Agnes Vaille Falls...and man are they gorgeous. You can climb up and over rocks until you basically reach the point where the water is just pouring out of the mountain. It was really amazing!

These three shots are from our fabulous day of Jeep renting and off roading!!! Wooo hoo! I am not sure that anything can top that day for a while! It was awesome to be on roads only traveled by 4x4 vehicles, ATVs, and dirt bikes! I loved it!!!


We had a great trip to the cabin and can't wait to get back. These last two shots are on our last day...the first one is just before we left the cabin and the last one is a great shot Cory took at the Royal Gorge.

Can't wait to be back in the mountains,
Church Lady

1 comment:

Kendra said...

I was contmeplating calling you on your "slackness", so I'm glad to see that you finally got some pictures out there for us to see (nice shots, but the way!). Thought of you a lot this morning getting the little boys ready for the first day (without their Traci). I think we were all a little sad that it wasn't normal routine. Seasons of life . .

See you soon, dear friend!