November 28, 2007

Riley's Party!

Here are the birthday party pictures as promised!!! We had a nice bug themed family party at Riley's house complete with an awesome cake made by Gramma Dawn and cupcake decorating for the "kids."
Look at this mountain of presents for me!
Hmmm...I think I will just eat the ribbon!
My cousin Alex went a little wild decorating his cupcake!!!
Mommy and P-Pa went a little nuts too!!

Yay for me!!!! What should we do next??

I wonder why everyone is looking at me...
And why is Daddy spitting on my food?
Yummy! That cake was good! Time to open my presents!!!
Aunt Traci and Uncle Cory got me a giant block wagon!
Who knocked over my Little People Bus???
This is my buddy Noah...isn't he cute?
I love Luke the Leaf Eater!!! He's so cool!
G-Na and P-Pa sure know how to shop!!!
After a hard day of eating cake and opening
presents, a girl needs a nice warm bath.

Look at me....I'm 1!!!!

1 comment:

Kendra said...

these are all SO CUTE!! What a looker that little niece of your is!! Thanks for posting . . .made my heart happy . .