November 11, 2007

Slacker

OK. I admit that I have totally been a blog slacker. I have a TON of things to blog about with great pictures....I just haven't made the time to do it. Perhaps this week will be the week. I did complete the 3 Day and I did take a week long cruise, so perhaps with those two monumental events complete I will get back to normal life and blogging and such.

Upcoming posts will include: Riley's birthday, the 3 Day, and the cruise. Look for at least one of those this week!!

Also, on a side note, those of you who are prayer warriors: I have an appointment on Friday the 16th to determine when and maybe if (but probably just when) I will begin the process of having both of my achilles tendons and heels surgically repaired. The process from surgery through recover will be very long and I am assuming less than fun, so if you'll send a few thoughts up to the Big Man on my behalf, that would be great!

Fun posts coming soon,
Church Lady

1 comment:

Kendra said...

Uh - oh . . it's been over a week now and here I am still hanging on to the edge of my chair waiting for updates and pictures!! he!