January 9, 2008

Fun Times...

So I mentioned that I had a little surgery on the 14th of December, and well I'm actually pretty laid up as a result of said surgery. In the midst of my frustrations regarding not being able to do, well, ANYTHING I found some comfort in the crazy silly workings of my sister-in-law, Erika. Now the two of us left unattended with art supplies can get a little silly and my casts have proven to be the perfect canvases for some fun expression. Take a look...

Merry Christmas from my newly attached Achilles tendon. Yay!!!

And Below is my "Throwback Cast." How can you go wrong with a green Converse??

Here's to happy healing,

Church Lady

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are so you!! Hope you are doing well - I miss you and Cory and Dawn and all of the stories of Riley. See you after tax season - Love Michele!