October 20, 2006

I am Two Weeks Old!!

Riley is two weeks old today!! Here are some pics of her from yesterday...and stay tuned because she has her 2 week check up Friday morning!! Also, my sister Kelli and her husband Rusty along with my niece and nephew (Sarah and Ethan) are in town for the weekend!!! Hooray! Check back for lots of fun photos of our time together.


These adorable pictures are of Riley playing in her cool floor gym thingy. She gets to have back time and tummy time every day in her gym...and she loves tummy time the best because she just goes to sleep! The last picture I just couldn't resist...how cute are her tiny feet in those adorable socks??!!




Take care and God bless,
Aunt Churchie


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww soo cuteeee
i miss yall
i need to blog

Kendra said...

So very sweet . . .I just wanna cuddle her and hold her! I miss those days that go so fast!! Precious socks, too! We sure had a great time Saturday - Colby and Tyler keep wanting to come back over and "do more pumpkins"!