October 16, 2006

It's a Monday...

So today was kind of a blah day in Traci land....nothing bad, a few things really good...but I just am a little blah. Oh well. I started out the day hanging with Riley and Erika (so very cute sweet little Riley!) and then I headed off to work. I was running late, so that made me a little blah, and then because of the mega rain that we have had, it was really too wet to take our kids outside to play. That sometimes makes for a rough day at Midway Park Extended Day....but today wasn't too bad. I made two big posters for the Fall Carnival and had my older kiddos help me paint and decorate them...and they look really nice!

It's Day 12 of the Detox for me today. So far, so good. Today I had a few weak moments, but in the scope of things, I made some decent choices and got through the day. My stats so far are that I have successfully completed 12 days, I feel much better than when I started, I sleep way better, my energy levels are nice and constant, and I have dropped 13 pounds since I started. All in all, very cool stuff.

So, there's a basic blog entry...no photos, just some chatter about what's up in my world. Today, although slightly blah, was a great day. I laughed with my husband for a good long while tonight while cooking dinner...and you know what? Now that I think of it, that silly 15 minutes makes up for any blah at all...and that means that I am a very blessed wife leading a very blessed life.

Love to all...and many blessings.
Church Lady

3 comments:

Verda Mae Farms said...

I love you, too, Traci!

Kendra said...

Ahhh . . very sweet affirmation of the man in your life! Way to go, Church family!

Anonymous said...

Hello from Uncle Dave. Mom gave me the blog and it's great. Hope to see everyone soon.