October 13, 2006

Riley Update!

Ahhh...so I got to spend more time with my adorable niece today! I really don't need to type much here because it's the pictures just show how amazing and cute and adorable and brilliant she is, but I will type just a bit to let everyone know that Brian and Erika are doing well and life is going all right over at the Cooper house. It's not totally "wheels off" (to quote Erika) yet, but they both have a sneaking suspicion that the moment might be coming! Riley is eating pretty good and Erika is totally rocking at getting her on a schedule and stuff...so it's good times over in Frisco these days.

After a week of going over on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday I am not sure that I will like it when I give up these frequent visits! It's been really awesome for me to get to know Erika better as I have wanted to build more of a relationship with her for a while, so this time has been really awesome...thanks for letting me hang out and "help" out...I love it!!!


Ok ok...enough blabbing...here are the pictures of my sweet little niece. Today's post includes a nice shot of alert Riley, the adorable swaddled Riley, cranky Riley, and Riley and Maverick. Enjoy. The picture at the top is my favorite...that one is precious Riley!


Take care and God Bless,
Aunt Churchie

No comments: