November 7, 2006

My Little Riley Boo!!!

Happy One Month Little Riley!

So yesterday I was off work and went to Frisco to spend the day with Erika and little Riley. It was so much fun and I loved that I got to spend so much quality time with Riley. Erika took a little break and escaped the house to grocery shop, which left me with some Super Quality Aunt Traci time (we'll call that SQUAT time in future posts)!!!

Here are my pics from yesterday along with a few that my brother took on Halloween.




2 comments:

Kendra said...

Those are some beautiful little sleeping pics you got there - her cheeks are getting so cute and chubby! Thanks for sharing -

Anonymous said...

Her looks have changed so much. She looks so alert. I love the pumpkin on the head thing, she looks so festive. Give her hugs and kisses from her family in NY. Love Kelli