March 8, 2007

What's Up with the Church Lady?

Hello all...just thought I would post a little update since my last posting was complete fluff!

I have been feeling very under the weather lately with a sinus infection, double ear infections, and tonsillitis. It's taking longer than I would like for me to feel better, and anyone who knows me knows that laying low and "resting" is not my forte!

I am walking away some pounds lately and also training for the 3 Day as well as recruiting for both the 3 Day and for Relay for Life. You can check out my walking progress at my 3 Day site...there will be updates and info posted at least weekly I hope!

In other news...things are good. Cory is working a ton of overtime and doing GREAT in his new job and I am gearing up for Summer Camp, so we are insanely busy as usual. Look for new Riley pics to be posted this weekend since I get to hang out with her Saturday night!

Take care,
Church Lady

1 comment:

Donny - MarketingTwin #2 said...

Can't wait to hear about all the field trips my boys get with you next week!!