June 23, 2007

Happy Birthday Cory!

So, I am only a little late in posting about my hubby's birthday. We had a great Saturday, June 2nd celebrating Cory. We made plans with the family to meet at Kincaids Hamburgers for a lunch party (see pictures below) and then Cory and I had a nice date night. We saw Spiderman 3 at the IMAX and had a nice dinner. So, all in all, turning 28 turned out to be a pretty good day for my sweet hubs!!! Thanks to everyone who celebrated him this year!

Cory and me....

Charlie and Brenda (Cory's Dad and Step-Mom)

Linda and Aunt Susie (Cory's Mom and her Sister)

Colleen and Baylor (Cory's Sister and Nephew)

My Mom and friend Jan...

Orphan Lou (Lindsay) and Mark (her Dad)

Loren and Jubla (Justin)

Mike and Anjel

A good time was had by all. Thanks again to our friends and family for celebrating Cory. It means a lot to both of us.

Church Lady

No comments: