June 24, 2007

Star Wars...Traci Style!!!

So, this week I took my Adventure Tours Summer Camp group to the FW Museum of Science to see the Star Wars: Where Science Meets Imagination exhibit. It was a bit on the pricey side as far as field trips go, but the kids really seemed to love it...and I had a little bit of fun myself. If you happen to be in the area, I would definitely recommend checking out the exhibit. Cory and I are going to go for a relaxed visit (we'll leave the 90 kids from camp with their parents) so we can actually meander through and look around.

Here's my fun visit souvenir...please comment and ENJOY:



May the force be with you,
Traci Lea

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! It's still hilarious!

Kendra said...

You look fabulous, Princess . . .both boys will remember that pictures forever - they still mention it! ha!

Anonymous said...

yes is does rock! and i have a song in mind that ill do whenever i get time but yeah youll like it : )

Anonymous said...

it is wonderful to be back : )